Home Cleaning Tips
Singapore is well known as a Clean and Green
city. A city that is clean will gave the impressions to
people is a nice and serene environment to reside in. A
clean house also would likewise give the same impressions. A
house that is always clean gave the pleasant sign and good
vibes to your physics and mind.
house cleaning can be a tedious task especially for
women that are concurrently working and taking care of the
family. That is also the reason why people actually hire
skilled house cleaners that can keep their house clean and
For those who are not able to engage a professional house
cleaner, here are some small tips that you could follow:
1. Having ugly coffee stains on your clothing?
- Damp a clean piece of cloth into a whipped egg yolk and
apply the damped cloth onto the stain, after which rinse
with warm water.
- Take half a teaspoon of simple detergent in partial hot
water and apply it on the stains, if the stains still
remains, mix water with vinegar and rinse the clothe evenly.
2. Does your refrigerator have bad odour when open?
- Place a piece of cloth dipped with a little vanilla
essence and placed in, this will kills of the odours.
- Always clean your fridge with lemon water that will clear
those awful odours.
3. No Dishwasher?
- Simply just mix some bicarbonate and vinegar in warm water
and mix it thoroughly, soak your dishes in that mixture for
about 25 minutes. Those soak dishes can be clean easily with
no tedious scrubbing.
- Always use white vinegar to clean your glasses to make
them shine and sparkle. Do not wash your glasses with hot
water, as certain glasses cannot withstand hot water and
will break easily.
- Use lemon water to remove any egg residue on the glass
- Use tamarind water to remove any oily dishes, this will
keep your dishes oil free.
4. Love red wine but hate those red wine stains on your
- Miracle as it can be, just use a clean cloth and drip a
few white wines on that stains area, rub on it and the stain
- Do not use vinegar on the red wine stains as it will
spread the stains and make it darker and difficult to clean.
5. Cleaning your living room is as easy as ABC!
- Always the top to bottom rule when come to cleaning your
house. Wipe, dust, and sweep your house from your ceiling to
floor. This will prevent you from doing repetition of sweep
your floor when those dirt and dust are cleared from the
- Remember to protect yourself with a face mask to prevent
inhaling of any dust.
- Gather all your cleaning materials at one area to prevent
any unnecessary searching.
To summarise, you may wish to engage professional house
cleaner to dust and clean your house for you if you do not
want to engage yourself to do those tedious stuffs. Areas
like roof or gutters you may not be able to clean it
yourself, that is when a skilled house cleaner come in.
Always engage your own family to participate in the house
cleaning to foster bonding and also getting all the
necessary help as possible.
We would recommend
Cleaning Services for reliable and dependable cleaning
Share the tips